[OPTION 1] HOW TO APPLY
1. Pay the sum of Two thousand and Five hundred into McPHERSON University UBA Account Number : 1016167691. Keep evidence of payment.
2. Visit the University website: www.mcu.edu.ng
3. Click on Admission and Download the Admissions PDF Form Download Now . Fill out the Form and send the form as an attached file to the school Admissions email ([email protected]) and also include the payment details in the mail.
[OPTION 2] HOW TO APPLY
1. Click on ONLINE APPLICATION Click Now under the ADMISSIONS link
2. On the portal page, click on POST-UTME Applications
3. Fill the Fresh Application form
4. Click on “Proceed” button to be transferred to the Interswitch web pay platform, please note the application fee is Two Thousand, Five hundred naira (N2, 500). Transaction fees applies for online payment
5. After successful payment, continue with your application by entering your application no as your username and your surname in lowercase as password.
6. Fill all the details in the application form and submit.
7. Print out your application form
OUR COURSES & ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR DEGREE PROGRAMME:
As a licensed Institution, McU runs degree programmes that lead to award of Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts from three Colleges. The Institution also runs pre-degree programmes in selected courses. All these courses are handled by seasoned and experienced scholars armed with immense national and international exposures and experiences.
For this academic session, the courses available are listed under each of the Colleges.
Courses offered at the College of Natural and Applied Sciences (COLNAS) are:
Five (5) ‘O’ Level credits must include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
Five (5) ‘O’ Level credits must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two of the following: Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Geography and Economics but candidates specializing in Physics must have a credit in Chemistry.
Courses offered at the College of Social and Management Sciences (COSMAS) are:
BANKING AND FINANCE
Five (5) ‘O’ Level credits must include English Language, Mathematics, Economics, one other Social Sciences subject and any other subject.
Courses offered at the College of Humanities (COLHUM) are:
HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
Five (5) ‘O’ Level credits must include English Language, Literature-in-English and at least one Arts subject and any other two subjects. Religious Studies candidates must have a credit in CRS.
All UTME candidates will also take a Post UTME Screening test.
OTHER ADMISSION MODES
- A. DIRECT-ENTRY (DE) (3-YEAR PROGRAMMES).
NCE/‘A’ Level with a minimum of ‘C’ grade in two Core Subjects.
National Diploma (ND). At least Lower Credit in relevant discipline.
Completion of JAMB (DE) form is mandatory.
B. TRANSFER ADMISSION
Candidates must meet up with entrance admission O’level admission requirements.
Provide academic transcript from previous Universities for assessment.
Provide JAMB Admission Letter (if from Nigerian University)
Transfer admission from within and outside Nigeria will be regularized with JAMB.
View School Fees here.